Please visit our subsidiary Apostilles R Us for more information on all of your Apostille / Document Legalization needs.
The California Secretary of State provides authentication of public official signatures on documents to be used outside the United States of America. The country of destination determines whether the authentication is an Apostille or Certification.
Apostilles and Certifications only certify to the authenticity of the signature of the official who signed the document, the capacity in which that official acted, and when appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears. The Apostille or Certification does not validate the contents of the document.
The California Secretary of State authenticates signatures only on documents issued in the State of California signed by a notary public or the following public officials and their deputies:
· County Clerks or Recorders
· Court Administrators of the Superior Court
· Executive Clerks of the Superior Court
· Officers whose authority is not limited to any particular county
· Executive Officers of the Superior Court
· Judges of the Superior Court
· State Officials
© 2018 Get It Filed. All Rights Reserved. | Website design by Website Imagine.com